Sunday, July 5, 2015

Bedtime Book Tag!

This is a tag that I initially saw from Kitty on My Little Corner for Books.

It is the Bedtime Book Tag!

Book that kept you up all night reading
Lots of books have kept me up all night, but the most recent one was The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand. I stayed up way too late because I couldn't bear to put it down. Such a great book!


Book that made you scared to go to sleep
Dismember by Daniel Pyle was crazy scary and I am so glad I read it in the daylight! It is about a guy who kidnaps a little boy to try to replace his family who died in a car crash when he was a child. Yeah, crazy and so horrifying.

Book that made you go to sleep
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. Sorry Austen fans, but some classics just don't do it for me. It took me forever to get through this one. Every time I started reading it, I would get so tired. 


Book that left you tossing and turning all night in anticipation of its release
There is actually a book making me toss and turn in anticipation right now . . . . Winter by Marissa Meyer. I cannot wait for that book!!

Book that has your dream boyfriend
Probably Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell. I loved him!


Book that would be your worst nightmare to live in
Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. There is no way I would survive if I were chosen to fight in the arena.


Book that reminds you of the night time
I am not sure about a book that reminds me of the night, so I will pick a book that is very dark and twisted: Black Iris by Leah Raeder. This was a great book!

Book that had a nightmarish cliffhanger
I'm not sure about nightmarish, but I just read Hollow City (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #2) by Ransom Riggs. The cliffhanger was crazy and I can't wait for the next book in the series!


Book that you actually dreamed about
Hmm . . . if I have dreamed about a book, I can't remember it. So I have nothing for this one.


Book monster that you would not want to find under your bed
Probably any of the hollows in the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series. They can be pretty scary creatures.

14 comments :

  1. I haven't seen this tag yet! Dismember sounds like a pretty scary book - Will so have to check it out! Totally agree with you on Levi too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! I do hope you read Dismember. It is so great!

      Delete
  2. I am going to save this tag for a rainy day! It's a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss I need Winter too! I totally need to read Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children, that's been on my TBR too long now. Aren't they making it into a movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Christy they are! That is why I FINALLY decided to read the series. Ha. I believe it is supposed to come out March of next year. Can't wait!

      Delete
  4. Oh, I can't wait to get to read The Last Time We Say Goodbye.

    You're totally right; Black Iris is dark but oh so amazing. It wasn't a book I read in one sitting, because I had to take my time with it and process everything that was happening, but hell did I enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lola, I probably should have taken more time with Black Iris, but it was utputdownable! (Yes, that is a word. ha) It was amazing.

      Delete
  5. Fun tag! I wouldn't last 5 minutes in the Hunger Games! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish! Yeah, if my name got picked to go in the arena, I would be so screwed. Ha

      Delete
  6. This is such a fun tag! I'm right with you on The Hunger Games. I would be. So. Dead.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Dead is right. I would be dead in the first few seconds. Oy

      Delete
  7. This is SO fun! First of all, I would also be an arena casualty. I mean, I would probably be the asshole that gets blown up on her plate thingy before anything even starts. Also I totally dream about books, but that is probably weird ;) I cannot WAIT to read The Last Time We Say Goodbye, even though the feels will probably kill me.

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahahaha Shannon, that is funny. I am pretty sure I would be the same exact way!! It wouldn't take me long at all to die. I really hope you'll enjoy The Last Time We Say Goodbye. It was on my Kindle for the longest and I just had to wait until I was prepared for the emotion. It was a great book!

      Delete