I had no idea just how many amazing books I have read this year until I had to compile this list. If it is this hard now, I have no idea how hard it will be at the end of the year.
1. The Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer - Yes, I am aware that I am cheating because this is three books in one. #Sorrynotsorry
2. Black Iris by Leah Raeder
3. All The Rage by Courtney Summers
4. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
5. Only Ever Yours by Louise O'Neill
6. I'll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson
7. You (You #1) by Caroline Kepnes
8. Skyscraping by Cordelia Jensen
10. Because You'll Never Meet Me by Leah Thomas
What are a few of your favorite books (so far) from 2015?