1. More great friendships between girls (or just good friendships period).
2. More books with LGBT characters, where sexuality is not a big deal - treated the same as being straight
I love so many of the LGBT books that I have read. The problem is that most of them involve a lot of bullying and a lot of drama regarding coming out. Of course I know that this is realistic for some people. But I would love more books where being gay is treated as casually as being straight.
3. More books from POV of a villain
God, I love villains. Seriously, they are the BEST!!
4. More Greek mythology stuff
Help me out here because I have not read any books based on Greek mythology characters and yet I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!! I need more of that in my life!
Guys, I love food. Seriously. Food of any kinds is the way to my heart. It makes no sense to me when characters go chapters without eating. I can't even go five minutes. And when characters are eating, I love it when the descriptions are so vivid that I am salivating. I LOVE FOOD!!
8. Characters who love books as much as I do
9. Books told in unusual formats
10. Fairytale Retellings
Why is Warm Bodies the only zombie book I have read?? I don't know, but I will be reading more. Give me zombies!
So what things would you love to see more of in books?