1. Little Cyclone: The Girl Who Started The Comet Line by Airey Neave - One of the characters from Kristin Hannah's The Nightingale (AMAZING book!!) was loosely based on this woman. Loved learning her story.
2. Forever and One Week (Spirits of Saoradh #2) by Caroline Cairn - Awesome romantic fantasy.
3. The Radius of Us by Marie Marquardt - Maybe the low ratings on this one is because it is being released today. But I still added it because it was a wonderful read.
4. Speed of Life by J.M. Kelly - Moving story about twin sisters, one of whom has a child.
5. Break Me Like A Promise (Once Upon A Crime Family #2) by Tiffany Schmidt - I wasn't a huge fan of the first one in this series, but this one was really good.
6. For The Most Beautiful by Emily Hauser - Greek gods and a retelling of Homer's Iliad. What's not to love??
7. The V-Word: True Stories About First-Time Sex by Amber J. Keyser - This book was hilarious and moving and I adored it. If I had a daughter, I would really want her to read this one. I could relate to so many of the essays in this book.
8. Bad Boy by Elliot Wake - Not as good as his other books, but still an important look at a transgender person and what they have to go through (physically and emotionally) to change genders.
9. The Rains by Gregg Hurwitz - Such an exciting dystopian/zombie book. It was so unique and more people need to read it so that they will release a sequel!
10. Dismember by Daniel Pyle - This is the only book I did not read in the past year. I read it three years ago and it still haunts me. It's suspenseful and so thrilling.
11. Nora and Kettle (Paper Stars #1) by Lauren Nicolle Taylor - I am still blown away that this one hasn't received more reviews. It was one of my favorite books from last year. I desperately need the sequel to this one!
So tell me . . . have you read any of the books on this list? What are some of your favorite underrated books? Any recommendations?