There is a reason why I haven't posted that many discussion posts and it's not laziness. Okay, so it's not just laziness. Last month, I was spending a lot of time with my family and didn't have the time too write anything. And this week, I have been struggling with jet lag from my trip back to Italy.
1. Using a spreadsheet to track my reading. How does tracking my reading affect what I read?
2. Books I would like to read for the first time again.
3. Feeling guilty for not rereading more.
4. Why is everyone so down on YA?
5. Have your reading tastes changed?
6. Cons of being a speed reader
7. What percentage of my books get different ratings?
See? Ideas are not the problem.
What do you guys think . . . do any of those posts sound remotely interesting? Any ideas on how to love past this writer's block?