Okay, so I am actually pretty good at finishing a series once I start it. There is only ONE series that I haven't finished.
1. Margaret Atwood's MaddAdam series - I have only read the first book in this series and I am honestly not sure why. I loved the first one. I guess there are just so many books on my TBR that this series fell by the wayside.
For the rest of this list, I will be listing sequels or finales to series I am waiting on! With these book series, I can't help the fact that I haven't finished them yet. If only an author would just release all the books in a series at once. Yeah, I'll keep dreaming on that one.
2. Winter (Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer - Scheduled publication date: November 10, 2015
3. After You (Me Before You #2) by Jojo Moyes - Scheduled publication date: September 29, 2015
4. The Last Star (The 5th Wave #3) by Rick Yancey - Scheduled Publication Date: May 17, 2016
5. Redemption (Mila 2.0 #3) by Debra Driza - Scheduled Publication Date: April 26, 2016
6. Rose Society (Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu - Scheduled Publication Date: October 13, 2015
7. Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch - Scheduled Publication Date: October 13, 2015
8. Alight (The Generations Trilogy #2) by Scott Sigler (This is the sequel to Alive) - Scheduled Publication Date: February 2, 2016
9. Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #3) by Ransom Riggs - Scheduled Publication Date: September 22, 2015
10. Hidden Bodies (You #2) by Caroline Kepnes - Scheduled Publication Date: February 23, 2016
11. Untitled (An Ember in the Ashes #2) - Scheduled Publication Date: April 28, 2016
Are there any book series that you haven't finished? Any sequels you are looking forward to?