This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They feature a different top ten list every week. This week's topic is the top authors I would love see work together!!
1. Margaret Atwood and Louise O'Neill - These two women can write the hell out of some dystopian fiction. I would love to see what kind of crazy world they could come up with.
2. Marissa Meyer and Maggie Stiefvater - The Lunar Chronicles and The Wolves of Mercy Falls are both excellent series. I would love to see them collaborate.
3. Courtney Summers and Leah Raeder - These women are two of my favorite authors and I have gobbled up every single thing these women have written. Courtney Summers can write powerful and emotional stories and Leah Raeder has this ability to make you care about completely unlikeable women. A book between these two would be my dream.
4. Jandy Nelson and Katja Millay - The Sea of Tranquility is one of my favorite books of all time, no question. And I'll Give You The Sun is one of my favorite books from this year. Both books are beautifully written works of art. I would love to see what these two ladies would come up with.
5. Gayle Foreman and Miranda Kenneally - Miranda Kenneally's Hundred Oaks series is wonderful and I absolutely adored If I Stay. I know these women could make some magic.
6. Blake Crouch and Michael Grant - These are my two favorite book series, no question. Both authors create these terrifying and crazy worlds. If these two men got together, I would be terrified in the best possible way.
7. JoJo Moyes and Laura Florand - Jojo Moyes is the queen of historical fiction and makes me cry a lot. Laura Florand can write the hell out of a romance novel. Their combined abilities would be explosive!
8. Marie Lu and Lauren Oliver - Man, The Young Elites was absolutely amazing, as was Delirium. I actually love all the books written by both these women, so I know I could come up with something good.
9. Erin Bowman and Rick Yancey - As much as I loved Rick Yancey's The 5th Wave, I thought he had a bit of a problem writing for Cassie. There were a few spots I thought he may have had issues writing for women. Erin Bowman's most recent release, Vengeance Road, had a kick ass female character. I think both of their strengths would be awesome together.
10. Rainbow Rowell and John Green - So John Green is an amazing writer, but his ideas have gone a bit stale. Maybe Rainbow Rowell could help him out with that. And maybe she can help him tone down on the metaphor a bit too.
What author duos are you dying to see?