This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. They feature a different top ten list every week. For this week's topic, I will list the top ten libraries of the world that I would love to visit. These are all on my bucket list!
1. Admont Abbey Library in Admont, Austria
2. Old Library in Trinity College, Dublin
3. Austrian National Library in Hofburg Palace, Vienna (I have been to Vienna once, but was not able to make it to the palace. Planning another trip to Vienna next year and this one will be on the itinerary for sure!)
4. Baroque Library Hall in Clementinum, Prague (planning a trip to Prague for Thanksgiving . . . this is going on the itinerary!)
5. Royal Danish Library, Copenhagen
6. Rijkmuseum Library, Amsterdam
7. Strahov Monastery Library, Prague
8. Abbey Library of Saint Gall, Switzerland
9. Bodleian Library, Oxford
10. France National Library, Paris
Is there a library on this list that you have seen? Which one would you most want to visit?