Sunday, November 8, 2015

Stacking The Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. This is where we talk about the books we have acquired over the week, whether they be physical or ebooks, borrowed, purchased or ARCs.

I was on a NetGalley/Edelweiss/buying books timeout. These are the first books I have acquired in about two months, so I think that is progress. 

For review from NetGalley/Edelweiss:
1. Finding Hope by Colleen Nelson

2. Timber Creek Station by Ali Lewis

3. Hidden Bodies (You #2)by Caroline Kepnes - When I received this ARC from NetGalley, I actually squealed. It was the MOST EXCITED I have ever been!! 

Purchased:
Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli - This one was on sale with Amazon for $1.99. I couldn't resist!


Have you received any new books this week?

12 comments :

  1. WOw two months is awesome for a NG/EW?buying ban.I need to do that!! I can't wait to get to Hidden Bodies either!! Hope you love Simon! Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! Believe me, it has been HARD!!! I just finally had to break down and make a few requests last week. I couldn't help it. But I am proud I lasted this long. It gave me a chance to read some of my ARCs.

      Delete
  2. Wow, look at you exercising the tightest self-control in the history of bookworms! :p Well done! The new books look fantastic :) Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tempted to download Hidden Bodies, but I've yet to read YOU. I'll try to resist. Lol.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joy! I understand that resistance, but you need to read You soon. It's amazing!

      Delete
  4. Aww YAY for Hidden Bodies! I don't know anything about it, but if it makes you happy, then I am also happy for you! Finding Hope looks pretty good too, and I MUST read Simon Vs! Hope you enjoy them :D
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I have heard such great things about Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda. I hope it's as good as people say it is.

      Delete
  5. You have some great books here, because they not just look good but they also sound amazing. Now imagine my TBR growing even more :)) I need a second life just for reading all the books I want. Can't wait to see what you think of them!

    Happy reading!

    My STS: http://readingadd.blogspot.com/2015/11/stacking-shelves-41.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reading Addict! I am very happy to contribute to your ever growing TBR. :)

      Delete