Now, I don't know about you, but I hate giving people books as gifts. I can never really be sure of someone's tastes and I would hate to give them a book they will hate. So my list includes things that are book related and that most people should love!
1. Belle's Cafe T-shirt
2. Banned Book accessories . . . I actually have the socks and I love them!
3. I own this blanket and it is my favorite accessory to winter time. It is so warm and soft. Love it!!
Paper Fury has an awesome boutique on the Society 6 website. She has lots of amazing things, but I own this pillow. As you can see, my dog has stolen it. If that isn't a glowing recommendation, I don't know what is.
5. Bookstore Candle - I don't own this exact brand, but I do own something similar. I actually received something similar as a gift myself last year and it's one of my favorite things. I love the smell of books!
6. Litographs shirt - This is another item that I own. This company basically prints the ENTIRE book on a shirt, scarf, tote bag or even a poster. I have The Princess Bride one (pictured), but they have quite a few others. The shirts are awesome and so comfortable!
7. Awesome workout shirts - I freaking love the Gatsby one.
Bathtub Caddy with reading rack - This rack is perfect for those who read a lot of physical books. Bonus: it holds a glass of wine too!
10. Hogwarts crest mini satchel - This is yet another item that I own. This is a great bag and is perfect for the Harry Potter fan in your life!
I know that several of the items on this list are ones I own. I promise I'm not getting paid to push these products. I just love them and think they are all great gift ideas. What are some book related gift ideas for the book lover in your life?