1.Paperweight by Meg Haston
2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
3. Don't Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
5. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler
6. Alight by Scott Sigler
7. Nora and Kettle by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
8. Return Once More by Trisha Leigh
9. Saint Anything by Sarah Dressen
10. The Way I Used To Be by Amber Smith
11. The Book of the Unnamed Midwife by Meg Elison
12. Bright Side by Kim Holden
I highly recommend every single one of these books. They are all good in their own way. Don't Get Caught is really the only book on here that was funny and made me laugh. Every single other book on this list is either serious or serious heartbreaking. I am such a masochist.
Have you read any of these books? What were a few of your last five star reads?