Ahhh . . . . so many books!! Seriously, I am way behind in books on my TBR. Between ARCs and beta reading, I feel like all the unread books that I own are giving me the stink eye for ignoring them. The good news is that I have gotten my reading mojo back or whatever so I actually feel like reading again. For this list, I am not really counting my ARCs or all the many, many books coming out in the next few months that I really want to read. No, all of the books on this list are ones I already own and hope to get to at some point in the distant future.
1. 1. The Girl from Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
3. Raging Sea (Undertow #2) by Michael Buckley
4. Shiny, Broken Pieces (Tiny, Pretty Things #2) by Sona Charaipotra
5. How It Went Down by Kekia Magoon
6. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
7. The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens
8. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
9. Don't Touch by Rachel M. Wilson
10. Down With The Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn
11. The Year of the Flood (MaddAddam #2) by Margaret Atwood
12. MaddAdam (MaddAdam #3) by Margaret Atwood
What books are on your TBR for this Fall? Have any of you been neglecting to read books you own . . . or is it just me?