1. Snow White: Name your favorite classic
2. Cinderella: a book that kept you reading past your bedtime
3. Ariel: a book about sacrifices and fighting for your dreams
4. Aurora: favorite classic romance
5. Belle: a book with a smart and independent female character
6. Jasmine: a book character that challenged social conventions
vorite female characters ever. During WWII, she helped downed Allied airmen escape from Nazi capture by leading them over the Pyrenees mountains in France. She hiked over these mountains for days numerous times and no one suspected her because she was a woman. She was freaking awesome.
7. Pocahontas: a book with a roller coaster ending
8. Mulan: a book featuring a war or battle
9. Tiana: a book with a hardworking self made character
10. Rapunzel: a book with an artist
11. Merida: a book with a mother-daughter relationship.
12. Anna and Elsa: a book with a great relationship between siblings
I tag anyone who loves Disney!
Do you love Disney movies? Which one is your favorite? Have you read any of the books on this list? If not, YOU NEED TO!
And don't forget to enter my giveaway for the April release of your choice!