Truthfully, I am not a big fan of people giving me books as gifts . . . unless they are ones I specifically ask for. I just don't like people giving me books when they have no clue what my tastes are. I usually get 90% of my books on Kindle anyway. But there are some physical books that are on my wish list these year. These are books that either don't have a Kindle version available (scandalous!) or the covers are so pretty that I just need the physical copies in my life.
Radio Silence by Alice Oseman
2. Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
3. Replica (Replica #1) by Lauren Oliver
4. The Whole 30: The Official 30 day guide to total health and food freedom by Melissa Hartwig
5. The Men with the Pink Triangle: The true life-and-death story of homosexuals in the Nazi death camps by Heinz Heger
6. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter #2) by J.K. Rowling
7. A Light in the Attic Special Edition by Shel Silverstein
8. Modern Hospitality: Simple Recipes with Southern Charm by Whitney Miller
And here are a few book related items that I wouldn't mind seeing underneath my Christmas tree:
How adorable are these Harry Potter Hogwarts pajama pants and this Belle's Book Cafe T-shirt??
What are a few books that you would want for Christmas? Or, are you like me, and you don't really like others to get you books as gifts?