There are so many great looking books came out this year! I have divided this list into two categories: sequels and stand-alones. The links will take you to that book's Goodreads page.
1. Shiny Broken Pieces (Tiny, Broken Things #2) by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton
2. The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu
3. A Torch against the Night (An Ember In The Ashes #2) by Sabaa Tahir
4. Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
5. Blood for Blood (Wolf by Wold #2) by Ryan Graudin
6. Tales of the Peculiar by Random Riggs
1. Heartless by Marissa Meyer - An Alice and Wonderland retelling by Marissa Meyer? YES PLEASE!
2. Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - A new fantasy series where three sisters (triplets!) must battle to the death for the crown.
3. The Forgetting by Sharon Cameron - I loved Rook, so I am super excited for her new release.
4. One Half From The East by Nadia Hashimi - This book is set in Afghanistan and it's about a preteen girl who starts dressing like a boy to bring the family luck. This one sounds so interesting!
5. Look Both Ways by Alison Cherry - The story of a girl who goes to a summer theatre camp, only to fall for her roommate.
6. Hunger: A Memoir of (My) Body by Roxane Gay - I absolutely love Roxane Gay's writing and I am so excited for her memoir.
What books are you most excited about for the rest of 2016?