Monday, March 16, 2015

It's Monday, What Are YOU Reading?

It's Monday, what are you reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey to share what you have read over the past week and what our plans are for the upcoming week.













Here is what I read last week:

Seed by Lisa Heathfield (click here for review)

Looking for Alaska by John Green (click here for review)

The Princess Bride by William Goldman (click here for review)

I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou (review coming later this week)

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee (the audio version - review coming later this week)

Pretty Ugly by Kirker Butler (this is an ARC I received; review will be coming closer to publication date)

Taken (Taken #1) by Erin Bowman

Frozen (Taken #2) by Erin Bowman

Here is what I am reading right now:

Don't Stay Up Late: A Fear Street Novel by R.L. Stine (this is an ARC and I am kind of excited. I used to love this series!)

Later this week, my husband and I are going on a five day trip to Florence, Italy. I haven't been to Florence yet, so I am so excited for this!

The train ride will take about three hours there and three hours back. That means lots of reading time! I don't imagine I will get much reading done while I am there.

Here are a few of the books I am planning to read over the coming week:

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (yes, I am FINALLY planning to start this series!)

The Girl On The Train by Paula Hawkins




12 comments :

  1. That's an awesome reading week. Mine this past week was really really light. One book took 4 days and still didn't finish it before putting it down. Whew! I'm working on a Rebecca Zanetti now and loving it though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anna! I have a feeling my next week may be a bit on the lighter side. :)

      Delete
  2. Great week! Enjoy your books...and thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are and have bene reading some great ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lois! I have loved most of what I have read. I love when that happens. :)

      Delete
  4. Have fun in Florence! It is a beautiful city!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list of books! And ooh, Florence!! My husband and I visited there last summer and absolutely loved it. I hope you enjoy your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, what a great reading week! I am impressed! And Florence is so lovely, I really enjoyed it, I hope you do too! And YAY for Cinder :) Hope you enjoy Florence AND the books!
    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I have heard such wonderful things about Florence. I cannot wait! I am also very excited to FINALLY read Cinder. :)

      Delete