There are certain books that either give me all the feels or they have such shocking plot twists that you would just love to relive it . . . but alas, you can't. Rereading favorites still makes me happy, but let's face it: there is nothing, absolutely nothing, like that first time you read a beloved book.
1. The Sea of Tranquility by Katja Millay
2. Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
3. The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon
4. You by Caroline Kepnes
5. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
6. Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
7. The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
8 Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
9. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
10. Where The Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein
Are there any books you would love to be able to read again for the first time?