1. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson - Peter Pan retelling!
2. Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson - Okay, look at the author. Is it that surprising that I have added it to my TBR??
3. Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson - I do believe that this is the only Morgan Matson book I have yet to read.
4. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han - I just read the first one a couple weeks ago and now I must have it! The first one was such a cute read.
5. The Hopeful by Tracy O'Neill - A story about a figure skater who is injured and gets addicted to painkillers. Sounds kind of awesome.
6. The Siren by Kiera Cass - I am loving the sound of the premise of the new Kiera Cass book. And the cover is gorgeous!
7. Denton Little's Birthdate by Lance Rubin - I recently read the first one and now I am so excited for the sequel. I loved the first one!
8. Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans - A novel set in WWII about a relationship between a widow con artist and a young boy, who was made an orphan as a result of bombings in London. I love books set in WWII and this one sounds so different.
9. Afterparty by Daryl Gregory - This one sounds crazy interesting. It's set during a time when people can actually print or even invent drugs right off the Internet (!!!). After a girl kills herself as a result of side effects of one of the new drugs, the inventors of the drug try to make things right.
10. After I Do by Taylor Jenkins Reid - After reading (and loving) Maybe In Another Life, I need to read some of her other works.
What books have you added to your TBR lately? Go on, give me even more books to add to my TBR list??