Monday, August 17, 2015

Bout of Books Fictional World Travel Challenge

Thanks to Between Library Shelves for hosting the Fictional World Travel Challenge for Bout of Books 14!
For this challenge, we just had to come up with three to six books that take place in a country other than the one we reside. And for me, that is Italy!

  1. At The Water's Edge by Sara Gruen - set in historical Scotland
  2. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak - set in historical Germany
  3. Cress by Marissa Meyer - set in an alternate Beijing
  4. I Shall Be Near To You by Erin Lindsay McCabe - set in historical Southern United States
  5. Rook by Sharon Cameron - set in an alternate Paris
  6. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson - set in the United Kingdom

6 comments :

  1. I like your list. I really want to read Rook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read The Book Thief but none of the others - some of these look really great!! My Day 1 Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie. And The Book Thief was so amazing!!

      Delete