Friday, April 24, 2015

Books and Bloggers Swap Show Off!

Happy Friday!! 

I am still doing great on my temporary book buying ban. Nope, no books bought for myself at all!


Instead, I joined Chaotic Goddess's Books and Bloggers Swap. Cheating? Maybe. I don't even care. I love my new books.

I got partnered with Lauren from Shooting Stars Mag and she chose outstanding books for me! 

We had to send each other three books:
  • a book from your partner's wish list
  • a book you have read and loved
  • a book you haven't read, but find interesting (could also be on the wish list).
I was sent these three books:

1. The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson - this is the one that was on my wish list. I read I'll Give You The Sun earlier this year and LOVED it!! I am so excited to read more of her work.


2. Falling Into Place by Amy Zhang - This is the one that partner has not read, but finds interesting. It was also on my wish list! I have heard great things about this one so I can't wait. 


3. The Understatement of the Year by Sarina Bowen - This is the one that my partner has read and loved. I had never heard of this one, but it has an awesome premise and has awesome reviews. It is a love story starring two guys! Love it!



Did you participate in the Books and Bloggers swap? Any new goodies?








10 comments :

  1. The first two look early interesting. I am still waiting to get to I'll give you the sun but I heard great things about that and The Sky is Everywhere- Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Grace! You must read I'll Give You The Sun soon. It is so good!!

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! And I love Lauren, so I'm sure she sent you awesome books! :-) I'll have to watch for another swap like this!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nicole! Oh yes, she sent me wonderful books. :)

      Delete
  3. Yay, new books are ALWAYS a good thing! I haven't read I'll Give You the Sun yet, but I hear good things, so I might give it a try sometime. I hope you enjoy the sequel and the other two books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you like all the books I sent. I really loved what you gave me too. I now have my post up - sorry for the delay. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lauren! I really did love them. I am glad you enjoyed yours also. :)

      Delete
  5. This was my first swap and it was great! I'm posting my haul tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, this was my first time too Lory. It was so much fun!

      Delete