Friday, April 3, 2015

Books and Bloggers Swap Sign Up Post!

This is my first time signing up for this swap and I am so excited! Who doesn't like to get mail??

Here are the rules:
You will be assigned a partner. Get to know your partner and send them a package of bookish goodies.

Your package should include:

  • a book from your partner's wish list
  • a book that you have read and loved
  • a book that you haven't read, but looks interesting (can also be on their wishlist)
  • optional: other book related goodies
Important Dates:
  • April 6th - sign-ups close
  • April 8th - partners assigned
  • April 18th - last date packages must be shipped by
  • April 22nd - show-off linky opens

Will you join the swap?


10 comments :

  1. Yay! Thanks for joining us for this swap! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found out about it just in time to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds interesting, but I'll bet it's closed to internationals due to shipping costs and stuff :) But it's a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually Ramona, there are international people doing it, like me. :) On the signups, they do have an option if you want to be paired with someone who is international. And you can use Book Depository to ship the books to your partner so shipping will be free. :)

      Delete
  4. I love swaps! I'm not participating in this one, but it's so fun to shop for another blogger and to receive a package from someone. I like the mystery involved.☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaitlin, I am so excited about it! I lobe giving gifts and of course receiving them. :)

      Delete
  5. Oops, I saw this too late! But what a fun idea! I'd absolutely sign up next time around. :)

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete