Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bout of Books Synopsis Challenge!


This is a Bout of Books challenge hosted by Lulofangirl. The rules are simple: Create your own synopsis in 3-5 sentences of a book you have read or plan to read during the read-a-thon!

I am doing my synopsis for You: A Novel by Caroline Klepnes. I finished this book yesterday and just to warn you, I may spend the next twelve months gushing about this book. I have a reading hangover from staying up late to finish it. 

Here is my brief synopsis:

Beck is a beautiful, but oblivious writer.  Joe is an obsessive bookstore clerk.
Joe uses social media and google to find out everything he can about Beck.
Joe worms his way into writer's life
He is willing to kill anyone who gets in his way.







This was such a fun challenge! Did anyone else participate in this challenge? How is everyone's read-a-thon going?

4 comments :

  1. Ack. I'm definitely reading this book next week. I've been told it's pretty fantastic. So yeah. Thanks for the added push. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Joyous Reads. I will post a full review tomorrow. It was pretty freaking amazing. And there is a sequel coming out in September! Woo-hoo!

      Delete
  2. I bought a copy of this book sometime ago and need to get around to reading it - great synopsis although a book hangover is always a double-edged sword!
    http://cleopatralovesbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cleo. Yeah i was so tired from the reading hangover I didn't get too much reading done. Still worth it though. You should read it. It is so good!

      Delete