Wednesday, December 3, 2014

WWW Wednesday


WWW Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB at Should be Reading. Anyone can play along!

Just answer the following three questions:
  • What are you currently reading?
  • What did you recently finish reading?
  • What do you think you will read next?

What are you currently reading?

The Law of Moses by Amy Harmon (you can see my teaser for this book here) - I am halfway through this book and I am really enjoying it. 

What did you recently finish reading?

This past week, I finished a couple of books: Goldfinch by Donna Tartt and The Chocolate Heart (Amour et Chocolat) by Laura Florand. I have posted reviews of both of those books. You can see my review of Goldfinch here and my review of The Chocolate Heart here. It was a good week because both of those books were really good.

What do you think you will read next?

It's hard to say because I have so many books on my TBR right now. But I think the next one will be either The Namesake by Jhumpa Lahiri or maybe Every Ugly Word by Aimee L. Salter


What are you currently reading right now?

5 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoy the Namesake! I adored it.

    Here's my WWW: http://samannelizabeth.wordpress.com/2014/12/03/www-wednesday-3-december-2014/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your thoughts on the Namesake.You've read some good ones this past week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I just started The Namesake today. So far, it has piqued my interest. I will post a review when I am done!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I am excited for your thoughts on Every Ugly Word! That one seems to keep popping up, but I am still on the fence about it. I am glad you're enjoying The Law of Moses, as the teaser really made me want to read it :)

    Shannon @ It Starts At Midnight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shannon! I just finished The Law of Moses and it was amazing. I will post my review later this week. I should be starting Every Ugly Word next week. I have heard so many good things about it!

      Delete